Celcom is now offering Samsung Galaxy S4 bundled with their Celcom First postpaid plans. They are 3 plans to choose which are Celcom First Prime, Celcom First Premier and Celcom First Elite with one of of the data plan, Mobile Internet Basic (1GB), Mobile Internet Advance (3GB), Mobile Internet mPro (5GB).
For the contract period, Mobile Internet Basic & Advance available on either 12 or 18 months and Mobile Internet mPro only offered with 24 months. There will an upfront advance payment between RM250-450 for the 1GB and 3GB plans, RM600 for the 5GB plans.
Summary of the bundled pricing:
- Celcom First Prime + 1GB/3GB (12 months) – RM1,888
- Celcom First Prime + 1GB/3GB (18 months) – RM1,788
- Celcom First Premier + 1GB/3GB (12 months) – RM1,788
- Celcom First Premier + 1GB/3GB (18 months) – RM1,738
- Celcom First Elite + 1GB/3GB (12 months) – RM1,688
- Celcom First Elite + 1GB/3GB (18 months) – RM1,598
- Celcom First Prime + 5GB (24 months) – RM1,338
- Celcom First Premier + 5GB (24 months) – RM1,338
- Celcom First Elite + 5GB (24 months) – RM1,338
- Celcom First Data mPro Plus (24 months) – RM1,388
For more information, visit Celcom’s Galaxy S4 page here.
There will be 3 plans available for bundling which are U28, U58 and U88 with 24 months contract period. HTC One price RM1,888 for U28 (RM411 rebate) , RM1688 for U58 (611 rebate) and RM1,488 for U88 (RM811 rebate).
There will be upfront payment between RM168-RM528 + the device price upon registration depend on which plan you choose.
For more information, visit U Mobile’s HTC One page here.
U Mobile finally revealed Samsung Galaxy S4 (Retail Price: RM2,199) along with the contract bundling plan and you can get it as low as RM159 for the device itself. The Galaxy S4 will be available on 27th April onwards.
There will be 3 plans to be bundled with which are U Mobile U58 (RM58/month), U88 (RM88/month) and U Premium (RM168/month). There is actually another plan for bundling which is U Plus (for selected loyal customers only) which offers 5GB/month at lower monthly commitment (RM138/month). All the plans are bundled with 24 months of contract.
There will be an upfront payment between RM348-RM1008 depend on which plan you signed and it will be rebated back to your bill.
Promotion for launch of Samsung Galaxy S4 on 27 & 28 April:
- Be amongst the 1st 200 subscribers and enjoy an additional RM100 rebate on the device price (only applicable at the Berjaya Times Square Concourse, Ipoh Parade U Mobile Store and Seremban U Mobile Store).
- Exclusive Giveaways every hour. Hang out at our roadshow and you could walk away with some cool swag! (5 x Premium Bluetooth Headsets & 4 x Anymode Power Chargers to be won).
- Take part in our lucky draws at 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Stand to winSamsung GALAXY Nexus smartphones worth RM2,099 each!
- Purchase a Samsung GALAXY S4 and take part in our Lotto Spin and Win to grab Shopping Vouchers and U Mobile Premiums (one spin per customer).
- Purchase high quality Samsung GALAXY S4 screen protector for onlyRM38 (usual Price: RM59).
For more information, visit U Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S4 page here.
After Sony Malaysia announced the Xperia SP & Xperia E yesterday, Celcom now offering Sony Xperia E as low as RM208 (Retail Price RM499) on contract. There are 2 plans to choose which are Celcom First Prime (RM40) and Celcom First Premier (RM80) and after you choose a plan, there will be 2 data plan that you need to choose along with the plan, Mobile Internet Basic (RM30/1GB) and Mobile Internet Advance (RM58/3GB). There will be choice of 12 or 18 months contract which the longer contract offers the cheaper device as low as RM208.
To recap on the specs, Sony Xperia E it packs with 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of memory storage with expandable microSD card (up to 32GB), 3.5 inch 320 x 480 pixels screen display (165 ppi pixel density), 3G enabled, 3.15MP main camera, VGA front facing camera and 1530 mAh battery.
For more information, visit Celcom’s page here.
HTC One is now officially launched in Malaysia and we are getting both 32GB and 64GB storage model. The retail price of HTC One 32GB will be RM2,299 and 64GB RM2,499.
[ Source ]
Sony Mobile Malaysia announced the new arrival of Xperia Series in Malaysia, Xperia SP and Xperia E. There will be 2 series of Xperia E (Single SIM and Dual SIM). The Retail price of Xperia SP will be RM1,299, Xperia E (Dual SIM) RM559, and Xperial E (Single SIM) RM499.
Xperia SP equipped with dual-core 1.7GHZ Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of memory storage with expandable microSD card (up to 32GB), 4.6 inch 720 x 1280 pixels screen display (319 ppi pixel density), 4G LTE enabled, 8MP main camera, VGA front facing camera and a pretty huge battery, 2370mAh. The material of the Xperia SP frame is aluminium and customisable illuminated transparent belt at the bottom. If you are looking for a budget 4G enabled smartphone, this will be a very budget friendly for you (RM1,299).
For Xperia E, it equipped with 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of memory storage with expandable microSD card (up to 32GB), 3.5 inch 320 x 480 pixels screen display (165 ppi pixel density), 3G enabled, 3.15MP main camera, VGA front facing camera and 1530 mAh battery.
Xperia E is available from now and Xperia SP will be available in market tomorrow 26th of April.
For more information, head on Sony website here.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 (Retail Price RM2,199) launch event will be happening this coming saturday (27 April 2013) and Samsung Malaysia has released the launch event details. On this coming saturday, the participants are the 4 main telcos – Maxis, Celcom, DiGi, and U Mobile will be having their own roadshows in selected venues.
Here are the Samsung Galaxy S4 roadshow details:
Celcom – click here for more information.
- Blue cube Sunday Pyramid (ICONIC)
- Blue Cube ALL SEASON Place – Lebuhraya Thean Teik, 11500, Bandar Baru, Ayer Itam, Penang
- Taman Molek, 1-3 Jalan Molek 1/9 Taman Molek Johor Bharu
DiGi - click here for more information.
- Sunway Pyramid DS – Lot LG2.69 Lower Ground 2,No 3, Jalan PJS11/15,
Bandar Sunway Pyramid,46150 PJ,Selangor.
- Pulau Tikus,Penang
- Taman Molek,Johor Bahru
Maxis - click here for more information.
- Lot T-231 Third Floor The Gardens, Mid Valley Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL
- LG05 Lower Ground Floor Queensbay Mall
- Danga Bay – Block 6-G-1, Danga Walk Batu 41/2 Jalan Skudai 80200 Johor
U Mobile - click here for more information.
- Berjaya Times Square Store – G17, Ground Floor East Wing, No 1 , Jalan Imbi 55100, Kuala Lumpur
- Seremban Store – Ground Floor, No. 135-1,Jln Tun Dr. Ismail,72000
- Ipoh Store – S36, 2nd Floor,Ipoh Parade Mall,105, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil,30450
It seems that Low Yat will be having a celebration of the arrival of Samsung Galaxy S4 from 2pm onwards this 27th April.
[ Source ]
DiGi is now starting Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-order, another alternative choice of getting Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4 that DiGi bringing in will be the Exynos 5 version which comes with Octa-Core processor without 4G LTE connectivity. The retail price of Galaxy S4 will be retailed at RM2,199 as my prediction earlier, same launching price as Galaxy S3.
There will be 3 plans to be bundled with Galaxy S4 which are DG SmartPlan 58, 88, 148 and the phone price wlil be RM1,759 (DG Smart Plan 58), RM1,519 (DG Smart Plan 88) and RM1,199 (DG Smart Plan 148).
All plans will be tied into 24 month contract duration and an advance payment of RM240-800 will be required during sign up.
For more information, visit DiGi’s Galaxy S4 page.
Finally, Samsung’s flagship phone Galaxy S4 will be coming very soon, on 27th April 2013 on Saturday at a “secret location”. It means that Malaysia is on the 1st batch of the global roll-out of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Are you going to take a bite of Galaxy S4 this coming Saturday?
Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 teaser after the break.